ORDERS & RETURNS
NEED MORE INFORMATION ON OUR ORDER & RETURN PROCESS?
Welcome to Society of Threads! Below includes all the information that you will need about our shipping policy, order processing time and returns system.
Our mission is to provide affordable fashion, shipped on-time that you can enjoy your product as soon as possible. In case things don’t work out, we have a 30-day return policy from the date of purchase from our online store to receive a full refund to your original form of payment. Please note all items must be unwashed and unworn in its original packaging with hangtags attached in order to receive credit in any form. At this time, we are not accepting returns or exchanges for masks or bandanas. Items that do not meet these requirements are not eligible for return.
CONTACT & FAQ
- Check out our FAQ page for quick answers. Can’t seem to find it? Simply fill out our contact form and a team member will be with you shortly.
- View and track the status of your order and shipment by logging into My Account and selecting My Orders.
- Need help to return or exchange an item? No problem! Fill out our brief survey and will be in touch shortly.
How long does it take for my order to ship?
Orders are typically shipped within 1 business day. Depending on peak times, it can take up to 3 business days. If an order is placed after 3pm EST, the processing time will begin the next day. If an order is placed on Friday after 3pm EST, the processing time will begin on the following Monday. Reference the Shipping Rates offered for estimated delivery times.
Can I edit or cancel my order?
Within 60 minutes of your order confirmation, you can modify your order and shipping details. Please use our Contact Form, including the Order # and comments for changes. Any changes made must reflect the same order value.
For cancellations, we will issue a refund and you will receive an email confirmation. Refunds take 5-10 business days to return to your charged account depending on your provider
How to track my order?
Once shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number. You can also track the status of your order by signing into My Account and checking Order Status. Sign in or register HERE.
How is tax calculated?
Prices displayed on the website are exclusive of taxes. When you proceed to purchase your order, sales tax (where applicable) will be calculated on the total merchandise value and shipping charges and displayed on the Order Summary page.
Tax will only be charged on orders shipped to New York and California. Society of Threads is not required to and does not collect sales or use tax in any other states, however your purchase may be subject to local use tax unless it is exempt from taxation. It is your responsibility as the customer to report any purchases of tangible personal property that have not been taxed by Society of Threads and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under local State law.
What shipping rates do you offer?
We offer complimentary shipping on orders over $75.00 within the contiguous United States. Flat fee shipping rates are offered for expedited shipping. Currently, we do not ship internationally or to Hawaii, Alaska, and U.S. territories. Below are the delivery estimates, which do not include order processing time.
- UPS FREE GROUND - Delivery in 5-7 business days, applied to $75.00+ orders
- UPS FLAT GROUND - Delivery in 5-7 business days for $10.00
- UPS 3 DAY - Delivery in 3 business days for a flat rate of $25.00
- UPS 2 DAY - Delivery in 2 business days for a flat rate of $45.00
- UPS NEXT DAY - Delivery by the next business day for a flat rate of $65.00
NOTE: Orders shipped to a PO box can only be shipped ground using SurePost.
Do you ship internationally?
Currently, we do not ship internationally. We only shipped within the contiguous United States.
Can I ship to multiple addresses?
You may only ship to one address per order. If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.
Need help with a delivery issue?
For shipments that have been damaged, lost in transit, missing or stolen package, please use Contact Form. Please allow our customer experience team 1 business day to review the claim and reply with follow-up instructions.
Review our shipping disclaimers.
We aim to dispatch all orders within 2-3 business days of receipt. Please note that our business hours are Monday-Friday, 9:30am - 5:00pm EST, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
- We do not include signature requirements for our shipments. Therefore, you agree to our terms and conditions and take fully responsibility for any loss or damage that may occur.
- Once shipped, Society of Threads is not responsible for any delays caused by third-party carrier services or destination customs clearance processes.
- Note that delivery times vary according to the shipping method selected at checkout and the location of your shipping address.
RETURN & EXCHANGES
What is your return policy?
We accept returns 30 days after purchase. To be eligible for a full refund return or exchange, your item must be unused, unworn, not washed, or not altered in any way. It must be in its original packaging and have all the original hang tags attached. Shipping and handling are non refundable. The following items are not eligible for returns including final sale items (prices ending in $0.90), personal masks and bandanas.
To initiate the return or exchange process, use our Contact Form to provide your order # and return items. We will follow up with instructions. Please allow 1 business day for our team to review and respond.
How long does refund take?
Once your return is received and inspected, please allow 1-2 business days to notify you for the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund including sales tax will be processed, and a credit will automatically be returned to your original method of payment.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
What is the exchange process?
The exchange must be the same value and the same return item in a different color or size. There is only 1 exchange per order with complimentary domestic ground shipping. This exchange can include multiple items. Additional requests will be treated as a return for refund.
At this time, we only ship the exchanged item once the returned item has been received by our warehouse. Depending on your location, it can take up to 5-10 business days to arrive at our warehouse. Once your return is received and inspected, it takes 1-2 business days to process and ship your exchange via ground shipping and email you the new tracking number. Standard shipping can take 5-10 business days subject to time received and shipment location.
If you require the alternative style, size or color more urgently, we recommend placing a new order and returning your unwanted item(s).
Can I return or exchange a gift?
Yes, you may exchange a gift for store credit valid for one year. You will receive a promo code that can be applied to your next order. Note that you are subject to cover any cost difference, additional shipping, taxes and import duties. Please reach out via our Contact Form
What if my product is damaged or defective?
We will make it right! Please email us directly at email@example.com with the web order #, items and image(s) (this will be super helpful for improvements).
Note that goods are classified as defective if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within three (3) months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged because of general wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
Review our returns disclaimers.
At this time, we do not offer complimentary return shipping. Note that this something that we are working on and hope to offer soon.
- We accept returns 30 days after purchase. To be eligible for a full refund return or exchange, your item must be unused, unworn, not washed, or not altered in any way. It must be in its original packaging and have all the original hang tags attached.
- Shipping and handling are non refundable.
- Final sale items (prices ending in $0.90), personal masks and bandanas cannot be returned.
- For return items after our 30-day return policy, please reach out to our experience team via our Contact Form. At their discretion, items may be accepted and may be refunded for store credit or credited the current selling price.
- Unaccepted or rejected returns - If an item is used, worn, washed, or altered in any way, it will not be accepted, and you will not be eligible for a full refund. Our customer team with follow up with an explanation and images as proof of receipt. Item(s) can be re-shipped and Society of Threads will cover the cost. In cases where the item is damaged or altered in any way, the following refund deductions are made: 25-50% of product value, $10.00 handling fee and $10.00 damage fee. We try our best to be accommodating and avoid these additional fees.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. You will receive a full refund if the item cannot be repaired or replaced.
- Goods are classified as defective if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of general wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- If you refuse delivery of any order placed on societyofthreads.us., the package will be returned to our shipping facility. You will receive a refund for the merchandise and tax paid, but shipping charges are non-refundable.
Ready to return or exchange? Click here.